Intelogy Limited (“we” or “us”) are committed to taking your privacy seriously and to protect and respect your privacy.
Collection and use of personal information through the website
We may collect and process the following information:
- We may collect users’ name, contact information, e-mail address and any information provided when users freely provide information by filling out “Contact Us” or “Sign up Webinar” or “Downloading Content” or fill out a “Form” function through the website. Such personal information is used only for the purpose it was provided for, unless the user has opted in to receive further Intelogy communication on a regular basis. All personal information is retained, erased and/or disposed of in compliance with all applicable laws.
- We may collect users’ name, contact information, e-mail address and any other information provided to us when users submit a request or an order for a Intelogy “Trial” or “Demo” or “Quote” for a Product and/or Service. Intelogy will only use this information to process and answer users’ request or to manage Intelogy everyday business needs relating to each request.
- Our website collects information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services such as Google Analytics and HubSpot to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our service. These analytic tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving our service.
We may also, without limitations, collect and use the following type of information when users visit and/or interact with Intelogy on the website:
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to allow us to identify information on user’s activities on the site including; page views, source and time spent on our website. We use this information to gather reports to help us improve our site. This information is then collect and reformatted to be displayed as statistical information as numbers, which means that it cannot be tracked back to individuals. Users may opt-out of Intelogy’s use of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
What we do with the information
Commercial and marketing communications
We use the information we collect or receive, such as your email address, to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails time to time containing latest industry trends, Microsoft updates, upcoming intelogy webinars and SharePoint, Office 365 and Nintex solutions. When agreeing to opt in to our Intelogy communication. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to Opt Out or change your preferences.
We also use the information if you’re a Intelogy customer to send you Intelogy-related emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may not Opt Out of Service-related emails.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, nor will we sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or it is required by law to do so.
To Unsubscribe or Opt Out from our Communications
You may Unsubscribe or Opt Out from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails at any time, or by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters that are created when you first visit a website —It uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site.
Storing Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information that resides in our systems is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguarding and securing the information we collect online.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you by giving you the opportunity to opt out of such marketing communications (before collecting your data). You can exercise your right at late date to prevent such processing of our data by also contacting us at email@example.com
We will review and update our policies and procedures as required to keep align with current rules and regulations, new technologies, standards and customer concerns. This Policy may therefore change from time to time.
This Policy was last updated on 22nd August 2017.