Knowledge & Information Management Specialist
(No Agencies Please), (UK/Western Europe applicants only)
An exciting opportunity for a Knowledge & Information Management specialist with a love of Microsoft 365 to join our team delivering class-leading consultancy and solutions to award-winning clients.
The role will help us close the gap between Information / Records Management and Microsoft 365. As such, it will require an excellent communicator, who can help to optimise Microsoft 365 for the Information Management community.
The right balance of technical and business knowledge for the audience and with the following skills:
Required skills and experience
- Able to take ownership of projects involving the definition and delivery of records and information management in Microsoft 365, working with our highly capable consultant and technical teams.
- Lead on the implementation of Knowledge and Information Management strategies
- Define the architecture of Knowledge & Information Management solutions in Microsoft 365, typically using Microsoft Purview capabilities (e.g. retention labels, sensitivity labels etc.)
- Analyse and define data and processes – for example the ability to help translate a retention schedule or file plan into Microsoft 365
- Knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft 365 technology and product stack, especially SharePoint Online and Teams
- Experience and knowledge of the wider needs of the Information Management community, from Data Protection and Information Rights Requests
- Enthusiasm for helping world-class clients make use of cutting edge of Microsoft Purview capabilities
- Holiday allowance: 25 days
- Working hours: 37.5 per week (full-time, permanent)
- Salary: £60.000 upwards
Hybrid working opportunity
Office based in Sunbury on Thames and Home Working
Please apply directly to email@example.com providing a covering letter, c.v. and link to your LinkedIn page.