Microsoft 365 Solution Architect
(No agencies please – UK residents only)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Microsoft 365 expert who can provide outstanding consultancy services to our clients and provide technical leadership to our team members.
You must be experienced with Microsoft 365 especially Teams and SharePoint including standard features, configuration and custom development, and have a sound understanding of the supporting infrastructure design, implementation, and optimisation.
The role requires an excellent presenter, able to pitch communications with the right balance of technical and business knowledge for the audience and able to foster a culture of continuous technical development and knowledge sharing.
You must have demonstrable experience with the related technologies from Microsoft. Experience with industry recognised third party solutions from the likes of Nintex, ShareGate and 365 “intranet-in-a-box” solutions will be viewed favourably.
- Strategy consultancy and functional requirements
- Production of high-quality documentation
- Strategic guidance and technical leadership of Microsoft 365 projects
- Contribute to the pre-sales activities of the business development team and provide accurate and risk aware input into the estimating and planning processes
- Accountability throughout project lifecycle
- Solution Design
- Oversight of infrastructure, capacity and performance planning and implementation
- Overseeing Solution Prototyping
- Overseeing Quality Assurance
- Review and implement technical standards including quality reviews
- Mentoring, leadership and knowledge sharing
- Maintain excellent knowledge about existing and emerging technologies and identify and develop opportunities for their use
Required skills and experience
- Expert in Microsoft 365 / Microsoft Certified Professional
- Delivery/implementation experience – including core Office apps, Teams, SharePoint, Power Platform
- Discovery Design and delivery activities for governance, teamwork and employee collaboration, communication, and workplace productivity with 365.
- Power Platform
- Migration Tools and Migration Planning
- Knowledge and Information Management
- Web Content Management
- Awareness of licensing model
Desirable skills and experience
- Microsoft Azure
- Adoption and Change Management
- Will be conversant with legacy, current and emerging Microsoft software, specifically .NET, SharePoint, SQL and Cloud technologies
- £55,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- azure: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Please apply directly to email@example.com providing a covering letter, c.v. and link to your LinkedIn page.