Microsoft 365 Solution Consultant
(No agencies please – UK residents only)
Intelogy is a Digital Consultancy with expertise in Microsoft 365, Office 365, SharePoint and Azure. We build and manage Digital Workplaces, business applications and business intelligence solutions using a range of technologies. Our clients are in number of different market sectors and vary in size from SME to large organisations and our range of customers extends to include FTSE 100 companies.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to take the next step in their professional services career with a highly regarded Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Supported by an experienced team, you will be responsible for performing business analysis and low-code development with a wide variety of clients in Office 365 and on premises SharePoint environments.
You will have a strong background in gathering requirements, documenting processes and working with Office 365 and SharePoint.
You must be motivated, have a proactive approach and excellent attention to detail. As you will be operating in a client facing environment, superb communication skills are key, as is the ability to work well within a team. Your enthusiasm and willingness to contribute will be essential for the continuous development of our team’s skills and approach to analysis.
- Gather requirements and create specifications
- Run information gathering workshops with clients
- Produce high quality documentation
- Assist in the decision-making process to determine the best solutions and approaches for projects.
- Work with technical teams to help them define the best technical solution
- Prototyping and proof of concept development
- Build and configuration of solutions using native features
Required skills & experience:
- 2-4 years of relevant industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of the features of SharePoint and Office 365
- Demonstrable skills in business analysis and requirements documentation
- High degree of creativity and problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships across various teams and skill levels within the company and with clients
- Ability to organize and prioritise work activities to support objectives
- High degree of motivation and willingness to contribute to successful project delivery
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
Desirable skills & experience:
- Office PnP
- Document and Records Management
- Workflow products like Nintex and K2
- Power BI
- Salary negotiable
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Predominantly at Intelogy Head Office, Sunbury on Thames, TW16 7DY
- Travel as role requires
- £35,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
- UK Driving Licence (Preferred)
- Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org providing a covering letter, c.v. and link to your LinkedIn page.