Microsoft Platform Support Analyst
(No Agencies Please)
Intelogy is a Microsoft Gold Partner helping our clients to realise the potential of their business technology. We build bespoke websites, business applications and business intelligence solutions using Microsoft technology, especially Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
As a Platform Support Analyst, you will take shared responsibility for the day-to-day support, management and maintenance of cloud services, server infrastructure, business systems and software upgrades providing first and second line support to our clients and our team.
This role will be based in the Intelogy Service Desk under the direction of the Platform Solutions team and is a fantastic opportunity to work for an energetic organisation with a positive working environment, excellent training and work opportunities.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for the right person to control their career development with a willingness to learn new skills and broaden their knowledge by taking on responsibilities outside the scope of a job description.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and will have experience of providing technical support to end-users. You should be a self-starter, capable of managing your own work and participating actively as part of a team.
Required skills and experience
- Microsoft 365 (inc. SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams)
- Office apps
- SharePoint Server
- SQL Server administration
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Group Policy
- Remote Desktop Services
- TCP/IP, RAID, DNS, VPN, Antivirus Applications, Protocols, Switches, Routers, SAN.
- Networks and authentication
Desirable skills and experience
Any experience of Microsoft licensing and structured system release management would be a viewed favourably.
Demonstrable client facing, support and help desk experience would also be beneficial.
- £Competitive salary, dependent on calibre and experience
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Predominantly at Intelogy Head Office, Sunbury on Thames, TW16 7DY
- Travel as role requires
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org providing a covering letter, c.v. and link to your LinkedIn page.