Microsoft Power Platform Developer
(No Agencies Please)
Are you an experienced Microsoft Power Platform developer with passion for designing, developing, securing, and extending Microsoft Power Platform solutions?
This is a great opportunity for talented developers with existing skills to further their career with a highly regarded Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Joining an experienced team, you will be responsible for designing and building apps on the Power Platform and for driving citizen development programmes with our clients.
You must be motivated, have a proactive approach and good attention to detail. Superb communication skills are key, as is the ability to collaborate effectively with your team, provide peer support, and mentor the technical development of junior staff.
Required skills and experience
Demonstrable experience with the Power Platform in the following areas:
- Performing discovery, planning, and analysis
- Validating requirements and design technical architecture
- Designing solution components
- Managing user experience design
- Managing entities and data with Dataverse
- Implementing security
- Implementing integration
- Performing solutions deployment and testing
- Creating a technical design
- Creating and configuring Power Apps
- Configuring business process automations with Power Automate
- Extending the platform with plug-ins, connectors, integrations and APIs
Desirable skills and experience
Power Platform (PL-100/200/400/600) certifications.
Additional knowledge and expertise in Microsoft 365 development related technologies will be of interest.
- Microsoft 365
- Office PnP
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Azure serverless compute (Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure App Service)
- Azure DevOps
- Holiday allowance: 25 days
- Working hours: 37.5 per week (full-time, permanent)
- Salary: £35.000 – £55.000
Current home working during COVID
Office based in Sunbury on Thames and Home Working
Please apply directly to email@example.com providing a covering letter, c.v. and link to your LinkedIn page.