Intelogy gains Cyber Essentials Certification 2019
Intelogy has gained the Cyber Essentials certification in 2019, awarded from the National Cyber Security Centre, part of the Government communication headquarters.
The Cyber Essentials scheme addresses the most common Internet-based threats to cyber security — particularly, attacks that use widely available tools and demand little skill. The scheme considers these threats to be:
- hacking — exploiting known vulnerabilities in Internet-connected devices, using widely available tools and techniques
- phishing — and other ways of tricking users into installing or executing a malicious application
- password guessing — manual or automated attempts to log on from the Internet, by guessing passwords
Cyber Essentials focuses on:
- Using a firewall to secure your internet connection
- Choosing the most secure settings for your devices and software
- Controlling who has access to your data and services
- Protecting yourself from viruses and other malware
- Keeping your devices and software up to date
At Intelogy, we appreciate the need and importance to stay protected in a cloud-based modern workplace. Users need to be able to access data and company resources wherever they are, and that increases the exposure to cyber threats against identities and data.
As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, Intelogy know how the power of the cloud can not just protect us, but our clients too. Microsoft 365 and Azure can improve the security posture of your organisation, delivering capabilities to:
- Protect identities with multi-factor authentication and conditional access.
- Protect data with sensitivity labels, classification and data loss prevention.
- Protect devices with Intune device configuration and compliance, BitLocker encryption, conditional access and Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
- Protect against zero-day malware and phishing attacks with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection.
- Keep up to date with security patches with Windows Analytics and Azure Update Management.
- View activity reports and alerts across your network and devices with Azure Security Centre, Azure Sentinel, Azure Monitor and the Office 365 Security and Compliance Centre.
Whether you’re living in the cloud, on-premises or a hybrid environment, Microsoft 365 and Azure provide integrated solutions to protect your workloads, people and devices.
Get in touch to find out how this simplified our Cyber Essentials journey and how we can help you keep your modern workplace protected.