Air Fuels Demand Forecast and Supply Chain Analysis
Global aviation fuel supplier improves the accuracy, flexibility and performance of accounts data using Microsoft SQL Server in an Intelogy business intelligence solution.
To significantly improves the marketing and account’s team’s ability to assess $1bn of customer accounts data across their whole business in almost real time.
Data fields from multiple regional accounting systems were consolidated into a single data warehouse against which data cubes and their dependent reports could be developed.
A management application and Reporting models were built to facilitate the creation of self-service ad hoc reports allowing business users across the organisation to generate reports using Report Builder; Excel etc.
Intelogy used the Microsoft stack of .NET, SQL and BI tools effectively to ensure that reports were generated accurately and efficiently and that end users could extract meaningful management information.
As you can imagine, it did not take long to provide a return on their investment.
Clear account analysis combined with complex data consolidation.
Daily “grab and go” reports.
Multiple file format report exports.
Data extract schedules optimised for least impact and highest accuracy.
- Intelogy transforms document collaboration for oil and gas company with SharePoint and OneDriveMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T14:56:32+01:00
- SHL modernises Legal Review Business Application using PowerApps and Flow with help from IntelogyMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:43:26+01:00
- Full Modern Workplace solution designed and deployed for Oxford Institute for Energy Studies within one monthMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:44:27+01:00
- British multinational food processing company leaps into modernisation by moving to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:45:45+01:00
- The Royal Parks migrate their Intranet to SharePoint Online and use Yammer to increase their staff engagementMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:46:53+01:00
- Intelogy & Proventeq deliver Maritime Insurance migration of 7 million documents for 33,000 members from Meridio to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-05-06T11:26:58+01:00