Ensign Pensions Corporate Intranet Improved collaboration and document management on SharePoint
Ensign Pensions delivers scheme secretarial and executive services for pension scheme trustees and their members. In addition to core trustee secretarial functions, their team supports clients with strategic planning and scheme management, as well as managing negotiations with employers around scheme matters.
As part of the Ensign web strategy there was a requirement to develop a new corporate intranet and document management solution, and into this migrate legacy SharePoint document management sites.
We worked with Ensign to develop and migrate their existing document management solution from on-premises Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Server to Microsoft SharePoint Server hosted on a Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine.
The build and migration involved redefining the information architecture, designing new site templates and creating search driven web parts.
A single Managed Metadata Service and content type hub was used to share content types via syndication.
Custom master pages, associated page layouts and content search web parts were developed to provide an on-brand engaging interface for users that allowed them to easily access both shared communications and private documentation.
A secure intranet portal providing sites collections for corporate and individual fund information and documents.
Corporate branded overall site design with site collection level customisation for Fund brands.
Improved collaboration and communication.
Better information retrieval through search and search web parts.
Greater governance and security control.
Structured, easy to use document management.
- Intelogy transforms document collaboration for oil and gas company with SharePoint and OneDriveMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T14:56:32+01:00
- SHL modernises Legal Review Business Application using PowerApps and Flow with help from IntelogyMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:43:26+01:00
- Full Modern Workplace solution designed and deployed for Oxford Institute for Energy Studies within one monthMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:44:27+01:00
- British multinational food processing company leaps into modernisation by moving to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:45:45+01:00
- The Royal Parks migrate their Intranet to SharePoint Online and use Yammer to increase their staff engagementMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:46:53+01:00
- Intelogy & Proventeq deliver Maritime Insurance migration of 7 million documents for 33,000 members from Meridio to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-05-06T11:26:58+01:00