Ferring GESAS Automating sign off and approval of company contracts
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company specialising in human medicine. The company employs over 5000 staff across multiple continents.
Without an electronic sign-off system, contracts could go missing, suffer delays in becoming approved, and there was little to no visibility of where a particular contract may be in the sign-off and approval process. A workflow system with the correct permissions was needed to gain control of a fundamental business process and vastly speed up the overall sign-off and approval process.
We delivered a system using SharePoint’s native features, combined with Nintex Forms and Workflow. We also used some custom jQuery/HTML to change the rendering of document set display and edit forms into a tabular format. Nintex Workflow was used to create tightly managed sign-off and approval workflows, which also handled item permissions and archiving. Users had the option to use LazyApproval to sign-off and approve contracts by simply replying to emails with a one word ‘approve’ or ‘reject’ response.
Full visibility and control over the sign-off and approval of contracts.
Users can easily identify any hold ups in the process and react more quickly.
Valuable time savings and KPIs met.
- Intelogy transforms document collaboration for oil and gas company with SharePoint and OneDriveMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T14:56:32+01:00
- SHL modernises Legal Review Business Application using PowerApps and Flow with help from IntelogyMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:43:26+01:00
- Full Modern Workplace solution designed and deployed for Oxford Institute for Energy Studies within one monthMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:44:27+01:00
- British multinational food processing company leaps into modernisation by moving to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:45:45+01:00
- The Royal Parks migrate their Intranet to SharePoint Online and use Yammer to increase their staff engagementMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:46:53+01:00
- Intelogy & Proventeq deliver Maritime Insurance migration of 7 million documents for 33,000 members from Meridio to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-05-06T11:26:58+01:00