Ferring ESOP Migrating and upgrading workflow system for management of electronic Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company specialising in human medicine. The company employs over 5000 staff across multiple continents.
The challenge was to upgrade and migrate an existing system from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint. Along the way, we would incorporate new features, such as using document sets and new workflow functionality, also adding automated PDF generation of SOP documents, without losing any existing key data.
We successfully migrated the existing system to SharePoint using Metalogix Content Matrix. We also used some custom PowerShell scripts and custom built tools to move files into document sets, and perform conversion of .doc to .docx file formats. Existing Nintex Workflows used for sign off and review were updated using the latest version of the product (making use of new features in that version), and Adlib PDF was integrated into workflow to allow automated PDF generation of the approved SOP documents.
The solution improved document management of SOPs due to the introduction of document sets, bundling related documents together. The automatic generation of PDFs saves time, improves document portability and prevents unauthorised edits. Continued use of Nintex Workflow for signatures and approval keeps the business process running smoothly, and also automates periodic review of documents approaching expiry.
- Intelogy transforms document collaboration for oil and gas company with SharePoint and OneDriveMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T14:56:32+01:00
- SHL modernises Legal Review Business Application using PowerApps and Flow with help from IntelogyMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:43:26+01:00
- Full Modern Workplace solution designed and deployed for Oxford Institute for Energy Studies within one monthMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:44:27+01:00
- British multinational food processing company leaps into modernisation by moving to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:45:45+01:00
- The Royal Parks migrate their Intranet to SharePoint Online and use Yammer to increase their staff engagementMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:46:53+01:00
- Intelogy & Proventeq deliver Maritime Insurance migration of 7 million documents for 33,000 members from Meridio to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-05-06T11:26:58+01:00