Nursing & Midwifery Council External collaboration with SharePoint.
NMC are a regulatory body, setting the standards of education, training, conduct and performance for nurses and midwives, enabling them to deliver exceptional quality healthcare throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Originally engaged to help migrate SharePoint databases away from a shared service to a dedicated SQL environment, the project evolved as NMC realised this was an opportunity to update the environment that hosts their extranet platform to SharePoint.
Intelogy worked with various teams within NMC IT services to ensure all pre-requisites were met before installing and configuring SharePoint farms in production and pre-production environments. The native, out-of-box migration path was then chosen to move content from the legacy SharePoint 2010 extranet sites, along with scripted processes to migrate extranet user accounts and permissions.
Moving SharePoint content away from a shared database service line made a big difference to the day-to-day running and maintenance of IT services for NMC. The additional benefit of upgrading SharePoint and underlying technologies to align with other NMC systems will help standardise infrastructure moving forward.
- Intelogy helps Devro transform financial operations with SharePoint and Power AutomateMargarita Ausheva2020-07-14T12:28:11+01:00
- Intelogy transforms document collaboration for oil and gas company with SharePoint and OneDriveMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T14:56:32+01:00
- SHL modernises Legal Review Business Application using PowerApps and Flow with help from IntelogyMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:43:26+01:00
- Full Modern Workplace solution designed and deployed for Oxford Institute for Energy Studies within one monthMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:44:27+01:00
- British multinational food processing company leaps into modernisation by moving to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:45:45+01:00
- The Royal Parks migrate their Intranet to SharePoint Online and use Yammer to increase their staff engagementMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:46:53+01:00