RSA Intranet Enhancing global communications and collaboration
RSA is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, that employs 40,000 people to provide products and services in over 140 countries.
Intelogy worked with RSA and 3rd Party design agencies to create an intranet design that would be on-brand, engaging and importantly, would work with SharePoint. The end result delivers a personalised intranet homepage experience through the use of My Sites, where newsfeed and other related content is relevant to an individual’s location or role.
A SharePoint Variations publishing solution underpins the site that allows for corporate information and communications to be consumed in a range of languages.
Intranet authors are able to take full responsibility for their content using the publishing and approval features of SharePoint to ensure the areas they own are fresh and relevant.
The end users instantly benefit from content targeted towards them, faster retrieval of information through enhanced search experiences and personal OneDrive for Business space.
- Intelogy transforms document collaboration for oil and gas company with SharePoint and OneDriveMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T14:56:32+01:00
- SHL modernises Legal Review Business Application using PowerApps and Flow with help from IntelogyMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:43:26+01:00
- Full Modern Workplace solution designed and deployed for Oxford Institute for Energy Studies within one monthMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:44:27+01:00
- British multinational food processing company leaps into modernisation by moving to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:45:45+01:00
- The Royal Parks migrate their Intranet to SharePoint Online and use Yammer to increase their staff engagementMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:46:53+01:00
- Intelogy & Proventeq deliver Maritime Insurance migration of 7 million documents for 33,000 members from Meridio to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-05-06T11:26:58+01:00