Town and Country Housing Group ‘SmartAlec’ Intranet A scalable, engaging solution with SharePoint
TCHG are a charitable housing association based in Kent, Sussex, Surrey and South London, providing over 9,000 affordable homes to low income households, key workers and other vulnerable individuals.
The existing TCHG intranet was dated, difficult to maintain and not engaging enough to be the communication portal that TCHG management needed to drive productivity, efficiency and collaboration across the organisation.
With an on-premises deployment of SharePoint, we worked with TCHG to deliver a SharePoint intranet site – named ‘SmartAlec’ – providing a fresh look and feel, an engaging user interface, structured information architecture and team site focus.
With an emphasis on out-of-the-box features and a no-code solution approach, this new site is cloud-ready for when TCHG are ready to embrace Office 365 and enabled us to deliver incremental value quickly and easily to the organisation through a protracted pilot phase.
The site delivers a consistent team site template to all departments in the organisation: scalable enough to give power users the freedom to make the most of what SharePoint has to offer while simple enough to act as a springboard for those business areas less in tune with SharePoint.
Definition of content types and templates to drive consistent project and organisational material are in use throughout the site, providing consistency and governance on company communication. 3rd party apps were used in place of custom web parts to stick with the no-code, cloud-ready ethos of the project.
- Intelogy transforms document collaboration for oil and gas company with SharePoint and OneDriveMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T14:56:32+01:00
- SHL modernises Legal Review Business Application using PowerApps and Flow with help from IntelogyMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:43:26+01:00
- Full Modern Workplace solution designed and deployed for Oxford Institute for Energy Studies within one monthMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:44:27+01:00
- British multinational food processing company leaps into modernisation by moving to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:45:45+01:00
- The Royal Parks migrate their Intranet to SharePoint Online and use Yammer to increase their staff engagementMargarita Ausheva2020-06-10T11:46:53+01:00
- Intelogy & Proventeq deliver Maritime Insurance migration of 7 million documents for 33,000 members from Meridio to SharePoint OnlineMargarita Ausheva2020-05-06T11:26:58+01:00