Intelogy is a proud charter partner for the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program. Microsoft launched this programme to recognise their principal partners in content services, which supports delivering solutions that make the transformation of content management approaches practical and attainable.
Microsoft is redefining enterprise content management (ECM) with a modern, end-to-end set of software and services to connect entire workplaces and enable intelligent content management. Their content services platform provides security, scalability, compliance, and allows employees anytime, anywhere access, and the partner program is designed to accelerate customer success with Microsoft Content Services.
Intelligently analyse, discover, reuse, search, dispose of content
- Intuitive navigation – defined by UX
- Optimised search experience (refinement etc.)
- Pro-active recover – Microsoft Graph / machine learning
Create, collect, and classify the documents you need to get work done
- Information Architecture
- Metadata (and default metadata values)
- Core Document Management (e.g. Versioning; Document Sets etc.)
- Support client ways of working (Sync Client; O365 Mobile Apps; Teams etc.)
Share, discuss, and co-author content using groups, metadata, taxonomy, Teams, Flow, and PowerApps
- Blend native functions (e.g. Co-authoring; Content Organizer; Share)
- Practice dedicated to Intelligent Process Automation.
Manage compliance and reduce risk with lifecycle, information architecture, auditing, rights management, and eDiscovery
- Practice dedicated to Information Management & Compliance
- Traditional Records Management (e.g. Record Centers; In-Place; Information Management Policies etc.)
- Data Governance expertise (e.g. Labels; Label Policies; Retention etc.)
- Subject Access Requests & eDiscovery
- Data Loss Prevention
- Azure Information Protection