Share and collaborate in consistent, governed structures
Designed to improve productivity, our document management and collaboration solutions
help staff to make better use of Office 365 and SharePoint Server
Intelogy’s dedicated information management experts have overseen some of the most complex Office 365 electronic documents and records management (EDRM) projects in the UK. At the cutting-edge of compliance within SharePoint Online, we provide end-to-end services that contextually automate classification and retention, ensuring robust knowledge and information management, while allowing your staff to focus on their day jobs.
Exceptional Electronic Document and Record Management systems (EDRM) within Office 365 / SharePoint.
Using the latest Advanced Data Governance features to label content, and site provisioning for consistent automated workspaces, our compliance solutions apply contextual classification, reducing effort for staff. Perfect for supporting your GDPR, FOI and DPA adherence.
…anyone who is looking for the perfect delivery partner for their Office 365 or SharePoint EDRM solution.
Improve productivity with our Collaboration and Team Working solutions
From extending Microsoft Teams and Groups, to providing governed and structured Document Management, Intelogy’s solutions improve staff efficiency through intuitive content sharing, discovery and recovery.
…anyone wanting to facilitate team working and collaboration within Office 365 or SharePoint – whether to improve team productivity, or as a step towards future records management.
Controlled and governed team working
Ranging from controlled knowledge repositories, through to dynamic wikis
Providing your staff with the latest published policies and procedures, typically with controlled publishing and governance
Providing regulatory compliance through enforced classification, retention and disposal
Light and short-term solutions that are ideal for rapid engagements
Wherever your content currently lives, we can help you move it into your future CMS
Exceptional Electronic Document and Record Management systems (EDRM) within Office 365 / SharePoint
Our team have overseen the architecture of some of the most extensive Electronic Documents and Records Management (EDRM) solutions undertaken by UK Ministerial Departments. Well versed with knowledge and information management best practice, Intelogy know precisely how to extend Office 365 and SharePoint to meet compliance needs. With experience of using the latest Advanced Data Governance features for clients, we are at the cutting edge of records management within the Microsoft stack.
Wherever possible we follow a no-code/low-code approach to solutions, focusing on ensuring that the outcome aligns with Microsoft’s roadmap. Intelogy are comfortable incorporating third-party toolsets (including TermSet, RecordPoint, Automated Intelligence, and Repstor amongst others) into applications, allowing rich functionality to be realised for reduced investment.
Intelogy makes Office 365’s Advanced Data Governance features excel by removing the need for manual tagging:
- Staff submit new workspace requests for approval. These workspaces are automatically provisioned from templates that are modelled to reflect the way your organisation works.
- We help you map your labels to different workspace templates – meaning that each site only shows relevant classification options.
- Default labels are automatically applied to each library. This ensures that all content is tagged contextually – as such, manual labelling becomes the exception, rather than the rule.
From pragmatic information management applications to full MoReq compliance
- In place, immutable records management within SharePoint Online and O365
- Automated site collection request, approval and creation processes
- Legal Holds, Advanced e-Discovery case configuration
- File plan and retention schedule definition and integration services
- Centralised and managed taxonomy definition, full information life cycle management
- Advanced navigation, delivering flexible information architecture and structure
- Migrate from anywhere, including: file shares, Novell, Meridio or any version of SharePoint
- ECM reporting services on usage, compliance and auditing
- Full skills-transfer, collateral production and training services
- Capable of providing full MoReq2010 compliant solutions
- Cost effective knowledge management, without expensive third-party toolsets
- User adoption and engagement, from User Experience (UX) professionals
- Prevent leakage and secure content via Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Reduced ongoing effort to support and govern your EDRM / CMS
- Automated contextual labelling: minimise impact on staff without compromising compliance
- Robust permissions model, with secured external sharing
- Aligned with Microsoft’s latest features and future roadmap
- Comply with: General Data Protection Regulation, and Data Protection Act
- Tailored blend of O365 services: Groups, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
Improve productivity with our Collaboration and Team Working solutions
From rapid collaboration, to enterprise-scale Document Management, our team delivers excellent electronic content management solutions. Specialising in Office 365 and SharePoint, Intelogy implement systems that are designed to improve workplace efficiency. We provide end-to-end services that take you from strategic approach through to user adoption and upskilling.
Our approach to collaboration solutions, is to carefully balance usability with governance, allowing us to deliver tailored applications that work for your organisation. Wherever possible we introduce automated processes, to reduce manual effort and increase consistency.
Understanding your way of working
To provide excellent document management, Intelogy need to understand your organisation, and how your staff need to work.
- What different types of content do you have?
- Who has access to different content?
- How can we make finding content intuitive?
- Which classification are actually of use?
We focus extensively on helping to increase staff productivity through digital transformation. Our User Experience (UX) specialists identify genuine (rather than assumed) staff need, resulting in clear, intuitive applications that align with the way your team work.
Whether in Office 365 or SharePoint Server, we typically underpin our content management solutions with workspace provisioning engines, allowing us to help you manage the process of requesting, approving and consistently creating new areas for your staff to work in.
Within Office 365, our team helps you to select and rollout a tailored-blend of services that best meets your need, for example, by combining Microsoft Teams for rapid short-term collaboration, with SharePoint Online for governed and compliant working.
Launch your compliance journey
Boost your Office 365 Information Management journey, with our proven accelerated start programme.
Our compliance team provide expert assessment and recommendations, helping you to stay on-top of the latest approaches, define your direction and avoid common pitfalls…
…anyone …anyone seeking best practice guidance and initial direction around electronic documents and records management (EDRM) within Office 365 or SharePoint.
Our ‘accelerated start’ process has been designed to assess and ensure readiness for successful content management journeys. Whether you are looking for fast and rapid collaboration, a structured team working solution, or a full Electronic Documents and Records Management solution, Intelogy provide expert guidance to help ensure you start off in a robust direction and avoid common obstacles. This is a technically agnostic service offering, designed to provide a neutral evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of different software, platforms and approaches.
‘Accelerated start’ assesses your current situation, and desired outcomes, before recommending the most suitable route to successful implementation, migration, and user adoption for your content management system. Our methodology has been designed to flex to meet your specific need, without being too prescriptive, this allows us to tailor an engagement that is appropriate selecting relevant services from our framework.
Find out more from our blog and case studies
Do the new GDPR requirements fill you with fear or bore you to tears? You're not alone.
Microsoft has been updating the capabilities provided within Office 365, making it easier to abide by the core GDPR tenets. This article helps you understand how these features can be used in your organisation.