Service Desk Analyst
(No agencies please – UK residents only)
Intelogy is a Microsoft Gold Partner helping our clients to realise the potential of their business technology. We build and support modern workplaces, business applications and business intelligence solutions using Microsoft technology, especially Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
We are seeking a driven individual to fill a pivotal role within our team. Our Managed Services and Support operation is growing – and we are looking for people to grow with us. If you’re passionate about technology, delivering the best customer service and enjoy the challenges of working in a dynamic role, then you could be just who we’re looking for. You should have an interest in the Technology and Cloud, and have a basic understanding of how it can benefit organisations.
You’ll work in our Managed Services and Support Team, but be part of something bigger – an organisation of fun but focused, like-minded IT Ops colleagues and Software Developers. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and experiment with new tools, techniques and technologies at the forefront of Microsoft 365. We hold 4 Microsoft Gold Competencies – success and equal opportunities for development at all levels are at the heart of our business.
This is a hybrid working role. We have an office base in Sunbury, but much of your time you will be based at home. Our team have regular “stand-up” meetings via video call but you will be expected to attend the office regularly for opportunities to work face to face and benefit from the support of experienced team members.
You’ll be a key member of our team at the forefront of our Support Services, though your journey doesn’t have to end there. A full learning and development pathway is in place to support your progress within our Managed Services and Support Team, but for the right driven individuals – you could transfer into Technical Delivery or a Project Management role over time if you choose.
Main role & responsibilities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to technical customer queries via phone, video and email
- Monitor, investigate, and resolve issues where possible, escalating where unsure
- Prioritise and action incidents and tasks subject to client SLAs
- Ensure all incidents are recorded in the appropriate management systems
- Provide clear updates on progress to both the business and our clients
- Assist internal users
- Complete vital checks on client Cloud infrastructure
- Create and enhance support documentation where necessary
- Work with other teams to make systems improvements and deploy applications and services for clients
- Automate the operation of everyday tasks and requests
- Assist in writing and executing functional test plans from client requirements
- Provide support for a growing number of applications both in our data centres and remotely at client locations
- Work with other areas of the business to support client requirements
- Help build the team to support the business further
- Investigate new ways of working and suggest ideas for growing the company and improving customer service
- Highly organised and focused
- Ability to work under own initiative, and to follow guidelines
- Hold an interest in Computing and changes in the IT industry, namely Cloud Services
- Determination to provide fast, high-quality support services
- Committed attitude towards a first-class customer service
- A can-do and inquisitive approach
- Thirst for knowledge
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable client-facing, support and help desk experience would also be beneficial
- Experience with:
o Microsoft 365 (inc. SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams)
o Active Directory and Azure Active Directory administration
o Networking Services (inc. IP Configuration. DHCP,DNS, SMTP)
o Remote Desktop Services
o Networks and authentication
o SharePoint Server
o SQL administration
o Windows Client and Server Operating Systems
o Office Applications
Microsoft Certifications: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, Azure Fundamentals
8 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, with GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade B or above
Any other qualifications or experience within a Technology field will be viewed favourably.
Daily working hours Monday to Friday, flexible between 8:30 am – 5.30 pm as required by workload. 37.5 hours a week.
From £24,000 per annum – dependant on calibre and experience
(rising on successful milestone completions within the Company PDP scheme)
We are always looking for the right person to join our fast-growing team of knowledgeable, friendly and forward-thinking individuals, and there are plenty of reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Excellent job security – we’ve been growing and have maintained a consistent financial growth year-on-year
- Room to grow – all voices are heard, and anyone can expand beyond their job role
- Benefits – a cycle scheme, profit share and health scheme would be open to you
- Good location – ample parking and walking distance to the well-connected Sunbury train station.
- Social – social events organised to follow company meetings
- Latest technology – take the opportunity to stay at the forefront of the IT industry and experiment with new technologies
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org providing a covering letter, c.v. and link to your LinkedIn page.